- [PYTHON-316] - Exception thrown on exit, if ReplicaSetConnection is used.
- [PYTHON-317] - Incorrect parameter name at "collection" method "remove" [pymongo docs]
- [PYTHON-318] - Cannot Pickle SON objects under protocol 2
- [PYTHON-319] - Space in passwords
- [PYTHON-322] - Sometimes causes _pinValue assertion in db
- [PYTHON-327] - Security vulnerability identified in pymongo code (file \bson\time64.c)
- [PYTHON-332] - Only try IPv6 when it's supported.
- [PYTHON-342] - NUL in database name should raise InvalidName
- [PYTHON-344] - Pool.pool._check_closed should explicitly close sockets.
- [PYTHON-345] - Request sockets for inactive threads not closed in Connection.disconnect
- [PYTHON-369] - TypeError: sequence item 2: expected string, AutoReconnect found
- [PYTHON-96] - Look at async frameworks and see if any make sense to integrate.
- [PYTHON-304] - Remove bson module aliases from the pymongo package.
- [PYTHON-305] - Deprecation clean up.
- [PYTHON-323] - Deprecate cursor_manager.py and Connection.set_cursor_manager()
- [PYTHON-350] - Document batchSize better
- [PYTHON-287] - Better connection pooling
- [PYTHON-309] - start/end request support in ReplicaSetConnection
- [PYTHON-312] - Can't create user with readonly privileges
- [PYTHON-320] - Tests should not rely on Database.drop()
- [PYTHON-328] - Support as_class in find_and_modify (was: as_class tries/fails to work with find_and_modify)
- [PYTHON-335] - Unclear from docs how to kill one or many cursors
- [PYTHON-340] - Allow option to db.current_op() to include idle connections
- [PYTHON-341] - _is_command should not be needed
- [PYTHON-343] - Explicitly close sockets
- [PYTHON-348] - Simplify migrating from Connection to ReplicaSetConnection
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.