Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Last comment by Customer:true
I suggest adding a section to the end of the "Billing Information" section of the Atlas docs to incorporate the workflow for entering an activation code into your organization.
If you purchased prepaid credits through our sales team, an email was sent that contains an activation code to claim the prepaid credits. These can be entered in a single Atlas organization.
1) Navigate to your organization's settings
2) Click Billing/Subscription
3) Click Apply Credit and enter the activation code
*Notes in a different color: *
-If you do not add your activation code within the first 30 days of use, we will charge the credit card associated with the account. Credit card charges are non-refundable.
- If you believe you've lost your activation code, create a support ticket.
- If you do not have prepaid credits and would prefer to pay this way, please contact our sales team at: https://www.mongodb.com/lp/contact/sales
The reason for this suggestion is that currently these steps are not present in the documents, and they are only delivered by email with the activation code. Also, the video outlining these steps is outdated and can result confusing.
Feel free to contact me or Jeff N. for any clarification!