The `Seed with mongorestore` tutorial requires the user to assemble the commands to run. Furthermore, as noted by andrew.davidson the procedure itself may be incorrect.
Make the following changes:
- Use Command Line tools tab to assemble the `mongorestore` command. Point it at the created dump file.
- Direct users to whitelist the host they are using to run `mongorestore`.
- Test whether `--nsExclude` is still required.
- Connect and confirm the data has transferred.
- Cut over applications to the Atlas cluster. Use the connect dialog instructions.
Audit and re-write `/import/mongorestore` (M)
Fix by 2018-04-20
I filed in our report a problem feedback box but then it asked me to file in JIRA.. not sure where that went.
Under "Using --uri:" we are missing the --archive params for both mongodump and mongorestore meaning this command will not work as written as far as I'm aware.