Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.1.1
Last comment by Customer:true
For our MongoDB 4.2 documentation:
- Remove existing documentation that references maxScan and $maxScan. Where appropriate refer to maxTimeMS as a means for putting a limit on command execution.
- Add a note to the 4.2 compatibility notes stating that maxScan and $maxScan have been removed from the server. This note should recommend maxTimeMS as an alternative.
- rm cursor.maxScan +source/includes/apiargs-method-cursor.maxScan-param.yaml
- rm $maxScan meta operator
- find command
- rm reference in:
- modified: source/release-notes/4.0-compatibility.txt
- modified: source/reference/command/find.txt
- modified: source/includes/apiargs-dbcommand-find-field.yaml