Blocker - P1
Backport to OnPrem 1.4 branch. Updates to Server Change Log and Monitoring Agent Change Log. To be published on 7/22.
On-Prem MongoDB Management Service Server 1.4.3
- Fixes problems automatically assigning MMS Backup jobs to an MMS Backup Daemon for 2.6.x clusters using authentication and the built-in clusterMonitor role for MMS Monitoring.
- Fixes problem importing email addresses for users when utilizing the MMS LDAP integration
- Fixes rare race condition that can cause high CPU usage in MMS HTTP Service if it is unable to connect to one of its backing databases.
- Security enhancements
Monitoring Agent 188.8.131.52-1
Released with OnPrem 1.4.3
- Improved logging for MongoDB 2.6 config servers when connecting with a user that has the built-in clusterMonitor role.
- Fixes issues with connecting to replica set members that use auth with an updated Go client library.
- Added support for HTTP proxy configuration in the agent configuration file.
- Agent includes support for an Offline data collection mode.