Priority: Major - P3
Resolution: Works as Designed
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- In this version, I had 105 tasks. 5 had failed, and I re-submitted them.
- I clicked Filter -> Show: Failed & Undispatched
- 2 tasks appeared (see screenshot)
- The summary said "5/105 tasks"
- The 'next/last page' buttons are disabled.
Result: There is no way to see the other 3 tasks.
Suspected cause: the other tasks were beyond the 100 that were shown on the first page, and so are not being shown.
Expected: When filtering, I see all of the tasks matching my filter, not just the ones that happen to be on the first page (the first 100)
- show all tasks matching the filters - the normal behaviour for 'Page' controls like this would be to show all the filtered results, and enable paging back/forwards if there are more than 100 Failed tasks
- increase the page size from 100 to 1000
- change the default filter on this page from 'All' to 'Failed & Undispatched'