It would be nice to pre-populate common filters in Lobster to help developers quickly exclude the noisiest log lines in the server.
- Exclude debug lines: " D\d "
- Exclude noisy components: " (NETWORK|ASIO|EXECUTOR|CONNPOOL|REPL_HB) "
- Highlight/bookmark fatal messages: "invariant|fatal assertion" etc
Another idea would be to build UI support for the following actions:
- Exclude log lines above a certain level: "W", "I", D", "D1", etc
- Exclude enumerated components: (above)
- Include/exclude enumerated fixture nodes