Welcome to MongoDB's Issue Tracker
I am a customer. Where do I create a Support case?
I am not a customer. Where should I ask general product or support questions?
- For general questions or community support use the MongoDB Community forums.
- StackExchange also has several sites with MongoDB topics:
How do I create a feature request?
All MongoDB users can share your ideas via the MongoDB Feedback Engine.
Which JIRA project should I use to report bugs?
- To report potential bugs in the MongoDB database server, use Core Server (SERVER).
- For language-specific drivers (Java, C++, etc.), create a ticket for the relevant language driver.
- Unless otherwise specified, comments and attachments in public projects will be visible to public.
How can I follow or upvote an existing issue in JIRA?If an issue already exists:
- Watch an issue to subscribe to any future updates such as comments or changes in status.
Tips for creating issues
- Search to find if the issue you are reporting has been reported previously
- Include any statement or command that reproduces the issue you are experiencing
- Mention the specific version of the database, client, and driver you are using
- Include details about your environment, e.g. O/S, software platform, hardware, etc.