- [PYTHON-709] - Why is missing '_id'-field fix early now?
- [PYTHON-710] - SON objects should not make deep dict conversion on comparison.
- [PYTHON-712] - ObjectId.is_valid(None) returns True
- [PYTHON-732] - Rare connection pool leak after network error with auth
- [PYTHON-736] - Socket leak on exhaust query failure
- [PYTHON-705] - Handle Bulk API edge case for pre-2.6 servers when upserted _id not returned
- [PYTHON-714] - Work around localhost exception issues in add_user when connected to MongoDB >= 2.7.1
- [PYTHON-738] - Docs for pymongo.collection.Collection.insert() state that it accepts "any iterable"
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.