Compass doesn't save SSL settings for a favorite entry.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Fill out the connection dialog:
- Hostname tab
- Hostname: (host)
- Port: (port)
- SRV record: (unset)
- Authentication: X.509
- Username: (RFC2253-compliant string from client SSL certificate's subject)
- More Options tab:
- Replica Set Name: <set>
- Read Preference: Primary
- SSL: Server and Client Validation
- CA / Client cert / Client key: <set to a file>
- Client Key Password: unset
- SSH Tunnel: None
2. Click on the [save changes] link to save / update favorite. (I was updating mine)
3. Click the CONNECT button. Compass connects successfully.
4. Quit Compass.
5. Start Compass.
6. Pick the saved favorite during the step 2.
7. Click the connect button.
8. Compass can't connect since the restored SSL settings have SSL set to "System CA / Atlas Deployment" instead of "Server and Client Validation"