- Open a collection and switch to table view
- Double-click on any editable field of a document that has a value of undefined / `no field` and set the value
- Hit Enter or edit any other field
- The cell shows the updated content and is highlighted in yellow to visually show the change
- The row action buttons at the end of the row are not visible anymore as the row is being edited
- The cell shows the old undefined content and it's not clear that it was modified.
However, when adding a new field after editing a value, the refresh of the row magically happens and the expected results now appear.
See attached GIF.