A recent change (inf to 14 days) has introduce a deadlock issue when using the driver in a WepAPI project.
Tested on version master (commit fd5d79c5351e56847ed5d82eed946db609ccdb88)
Steps to reproduce (A sample project is attached)
- Create a Web api project (.NET 4.5.1)
- Add C# driver from GitHub
- Use the legacy MongoServer class to get database and collection reference.
- In a WebApi controller, add a call to FindAll (for example) in an async method
- Run web site and call twice the same resources. The second call will stay block in
The new High level API work fine