Notes for Language Authors
Drivers that already implemented Serverless testing before load balancing must opt in to testing load balanced Serverless instances.
- Pass LOADBALANCED=ON as an environment variable to .evergreen/serverless/create-instance.sh to create a load balanced AWS backed instance.
- Use the new expansions SINGLE_ATLASPROXY_SERVERLESS_URI and MULTI_ATLASPROXY_SERVERLESS_URI in place of SINGLE_LB_MONGOS_URI and MULTI_LB_MONGOS_URI in load balancer tests.
- See the Go POC for an example of updating existing Serverless.
- Resync spec tests to account for new "serverless: forbid" as part of this commit
- Update: Also resync spec test to acount for one more "serverless: forbid" as part of this commit