Major - P3
Information To Be Logged
- For Both Source and Sink
- Log the timestamp and execution time (when applicable) for all the events written under this extended debugging feature.
- Any event that is currently logged as part of the standard Kafka Connect logging should also be written to the target MongoDB deployment defined by this extended debugging feature.
- Log the key and value of the related Kafka message.
- For the Sink Connector
- Log which post-processors were executed, and in which order.
- Log the execution time of the associated write operation in MongoDB.
- For the Source Connector
- Log the most recent Resume Token and/or the Heartbeat Token value.
- Log the execution time of the `getMore` requests on the Change Stream cursor.