Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.0
As a driver engineer I want to reduce the difference between node and common driver's spec. Currently our findOneAnd* methods return a wrapped type for the findOneAnd* functions.
- This will be a breaking change that will make the ok and lastErrorObject properties inaccessible.
- ok's value is implicit by the method not throwing
- lastErrorObject should likely convert to an error as well so there's no need to provide a way to access it.
- CRUD API
- Make the findOneAnd functions spec compliant
- make sure findOne() also returns results consistent with the other methods (i.e., null instead of undefined)
- modify spec test runner to no longer access the value property
- Add a test that asserts the other result type is no longer returned
- Capture this in a major version change log
- DOCS ticket for updated examples