Major - P3
When MongoDB\Driver\Query::__construct() modifiers were deprecated in favor of top-level options (
PHPC-783 for 1.2.0), the PHP library missed adding support for those options in its corresponding 1.1.0 release. Missing options include:
Until these options are supported, users will continue to have need of the deprecated modifiers option. Most of these options were intentionally omitted because they were never defined in the CRUD spec; however, since then a number of them have been added (most recently in b6cdaa8).
The following options MongoDB\Driver\Query::__construct() options need not be supported by PHPLIB:
- awaitData: supported by CRUD spec's cursorType enum option
- exhaust: not mentioned in CRUD spec. Users can either use modifiers or PHPC directly
- slaveOk: not mentioned in CRUD spec. Users can either use modifiers or PHPC directly, but readPreference should be used instead
- tailable: supported by CRUD spec's cursorType enum option
- singleBatch: not mentioned in CRUD spec. Although PHPC exposes this option, it also supports a negative limit.