- On script exit, MongoClient() hangs for ~0.5 seconds for no apparent reason.
- Even without any active connection or any operation done.
- on the 1st run (without foo arg), their is not lag between the "end" and the time command output.
- but, on the 2nd run (with foo arg to trigger MongoClient) their is a distinct command output.
- this is the simplest example to reproduce the bug, but :
- a explicit ".close()" on MongoClient does NOT help.
- a "connect=True" does NOT help.
- doing real CRUD operations on a real authenticated mongod/replicaset/mongos does NOT help.
- When your applicative processing - including mongo auth and CRUD - takes about 200ms, a +500ms is a huge performance loss.
- I tried to reproduce this bug in php and nodejs but could not :
- php : 21ms -> 29ms => no loss.
- nodejs : 48ms -> 107ms => +50ms loss (still huge, but acceptable).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.