This version features:
- resources, identified by an ID, can be acquired and released by a TransactionId in shared or exclusive mode
- resources can have a container, for example a resource can be a RecordId and its container can be a RecordStore
- acquiring a resource also acquired its container
- resource acquisitions can be upgraded or downgraded with certain limitations on upgrade
- the lock manager supports policies including FirstCome, OldestTxFirst, MostBlockingTxFirst, etc.
- stats collected
- blocking, awakening and deadlock detection