- Give better startup message when starting with encryptionKeyFile option.
- Accept providing a keyId that's already stored.
- starting mongod with keyfile encryption, then restarting with either no encryption or kmip gives confusing error message:
- no keyfile gives: Invariant failure t src/mongo/base/checked_cast.h 61
- kmip gives: Aborting due to exception in WT_ENCRYPTOR::customize: Location4043 metadata encryption key uuid string cannot be empty (I'm omitting the full stack since this is straightforward to repro)
- starting mongod with kmip, then restarting with keyFile. Currently gives errorr: "2015-07-15T18:13:10.305-0400 I STORAGE [initandlisten] Encryption key manager initialized using system key with id:"
- [nit] Error message for bad keyFile: "Unable to retrieve key system BadValue Encryption key in key has length 12, must be either 16 or 32" should specify the unit; 16 or 32 characters
- [nit] Error message when keyFile doesn't exist: "Unable to retrieve key system InvalidPath error getting file key: No such file or directory." Missing some punctuation around "InvalidPath".