There were some random crashes of mongod during core_workloads_WT test in system-perf. observations:
- this happens in all non-sharded setups (standalone, 1-node replSet, 3-node replSet) randomly
- Seems that it always happens during insert_ttl test
- There was no core file generated, I am trying to figure out why. I did apply "ulimit -c unlimited" during start up mongod.
- Manual run of insert_ttl does not re-create the crash yet, maybe need to run the whole suite?
- The earliest SHA with this issue is 3f598f1edc (test report)
Stack trace from the mongod log file,
more details here
https://evergreen.mongodb.com/task_log_raw/sys_perf_linux_1_node_replSet_core_workloads_WT_6f2a7e6cfb69e186ee2d5ca8653dda5bf0633ef7_15_11_20_23_29_14/0?type=T#L482 and link to mongod.tar.gz (https://s3.amazonaws.com/mciuploads/dsi/sys_perf_6f2a7e6cfb69e186ee2d5ca8653dda5bf0633ef7/6f2a7e6cfb69e186ee2d5ca8653dda5bf0633ef7/mongod-sys_perf_6f2a7e6cfb69e186ee2d5ca8653dda5bf0633ef7.tar.gz ) which was not stripped.
and few other crashes: