Uploaded image for project: 'Core Server'
  1. Core Server
  2. SERVER-22885

Unable to find some of filed in document which were imported by mondoimport.

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Question
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major - P3
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • Affects Version/s: 3.2.1
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Querying
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I am testing MongoDB to find out if it would be a solution to automate a task.

      To achieve this task, I have to import around 20,000 xml files in to MondoDB collection which I think it's really suite for MondodB.

      I tested with mongo v3.2 and mongo compass to verify most possible queries what I need to use.

      While I am testing after import 2 xml files after I converted to json format, found some of queries are returned with no values but some of them are OK.

      Following is successful case;

      > a.find ( {"ChangeHolderProfile.SequenceOrderPerMedia":1} ).pretty()
      {
              "_id" : ObjectId("56d15af5c1b54590d5dc1f50"),
              "ActionList" : {
                      "publishedDateID" : "20140104000021",
                      "xsdVersion" : 2,
                      "externalVersion" : 487,
                      "managerRefNumber" : 2
              },
              "ReloadTPurse" : {
                      "CardGenerationNumber" : 0,
                      "CardSerialNumber" : NumberLong("1184365732964992"),
                      "ExpirationDate" : "2014-03-04T00:00:00.000+13:00",
                      "RefNumber" : 284617,
                      "SequenceOrderPerMedia" : 4,
                      "ValueToAdd" : 2975,
                      "FeeValue" : 25,
                      "FeeGSTValue" : 0
              },
              "ChangeHolderProfile" : {
                      "CardGenerationNumber" : 0,
                      "CardSerialNumber" : NumberLong("1201849732246144"),
                      "ExpirationDate" : "2014-03-04T00:00:00.000+13:00",
                      "RefNumber" : 284616,
                      "SequenceOrderPerMedia" : 1,
                      "HolderBirthDate" : "1996-03-08+13:00",
                      "HolderProfileID" : 0,
                      "HolderProfileValidityDate" : "1990-01-01+13:00"
              }
      }
      

      Following case has returned no values

       >  db.actionlist1.find( {"ReloadTPurse.CardSerialNumber":1208467063778432})
      >
      

      I have tested same case with Mongo compass but result are same.

      All of data in this case is test data so I have attached a sample json file here so please advise me why I could not get any data when I query with CardSerialNumber ?

        Attachments

        1. 20140104000021-2.json
          2 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]
        2. after apply.JPG
          54 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]
        3. Before apply.JPG
          101 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]
        4. Result.JPG
          22 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]
        5. Returend1.JPG
          85 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]
        6. Select media serial number.JPG
          48 kB
          Chaedoo Jun [X]

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              kelsey.schubert Kelsey T Schubert
              Reporter:
              Chaedoo.jun@gmail.com Chaedoo Jun [X] (Inactive)
              Participants:
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              5 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: