Google reported substantial performance improvement by adopting sized delete.
- Ensure we are building tcmalloc in a way that enables sized delete
- Ensure we are passing the c++ flags to tell the compiler to use it automatically where it can
- Make sure all of the Document/Value allocations (including RCString) can use sized delete
- May need to make second argument to RCString::operator new() a different type (currently size_t)
- Find the best way to expose a sized free equivalent for code using malloc/relloc/free
- Teach SharedBuffer to used sized free
- Teach WiredTiger to use sized free for any allocations that know their own size (WT_UPDATE already identified as an important case)