The current warning reads:
- WARNING: This replica set is running without journaling enabled but the
- writeConcernMajorityJournalDefault option to the replica set config
- is set to true. The writeConcernMajorityJournalDefault
- option to the replica set config must be set to false
- or w:majority write concerns will never complete.
While the consequence mentioned is true, we should also indicate that, regardless of w:majority writes, memory usage on both mmapv1 and WiredTiger will increase to the point of eventual node failure.