SERVER-46082 etc/perf.yml and etc/system_perf.yml can now be cleaned up a bit.
- source dsienv.sh can be removed
- setup-dsi-env.sh can be removed
- some of the shell.exec blocks can be merged, at least for perf.yml
- perf.yml has diverged between master and 4.2, for example mongod.log ends up in different directory. This should be reconciled to stable branches.
- In Microbenchmarks there are two mongod.log checks that are always green because they check files from dsi unittest-files. Pending future work on dsi libanalysis code, suggested solution is to just `rm -r dsi/bin/tests`
- Ryan: Prefer that also perf.yml uses run-dsi.
- I added a couple `set -o verbose` when troubleshooting bin/analysis.py. This could be removed I think.
- I think it's possibly related to perf.yml that analysis.py / mongod.log check isn't picking up the test start and end times from perf.json. As a workaround, I disabled the election related checks in analysis.common.yml.
- I bet boostrap.production isn't actually needed in perf.yml?
- Addition from team discussion:
- Consolidate setupcluster into one DSI command
- Read from expansions.yml instead of what sysperf currently does to write runtimesecret.yml, etc.
For system_perf.yml, consider also renaming the yaml file expansions to match what is used in dsi:
- cluster -> infrastructure_provisioning
- setup -> mongodb_setup
- test -> test_control