Earlier versions allowed invalid values for the min and max parameters for 2d indexes.
- min or max could be infinities or NaNs.
- min and max could be finite but too close together, leading to NaNs or infinities during index retrieval.
- The index may have invalid keys, and could return in incorrect query results
- Before upgrading, drop 2d indexes.
- Upgrade to one of fixed versions (below)
- If necessary, re-create the 2d index with corrected values for the min and max parameters.
This issue affects all supported versions at or prior to 4.4.
The fix will be included in 4.5.1, 4.0.19, 3.6.19, 4.4.0-rc7, 4.2.8