Uploaded image for project: 'Core Server'
  1. Core Server
  2. SERVER-5977

switch from list<>.sort() to sort(vector<>)

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major - P3
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.1.1
    • Fix Version/s: 2.1.2
    • Component/s: Aggregation Framework
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      When I did the original implementation of DocumentSourceSort, there was some issue with using a vector<> of documents. Mathias spotted this in his initial scan of the code. So I went back to see what the problem was. Whatever it was, it's gone, and using a vector<> works now. This is clearly better (because it can internally do something like a qsort()), so I made the change.

      Work is already done and tested (was trivial), so I marked it for 2.1.2; will get it through code review.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              cwestin Chris Westin
              Reporter:
              cwestin Chris Westin
              Participants:
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: