A case where we expect the images in config.images_collection to be inconsistent:
- As a secondary, we begin applying some batch (say, TS(74) -> TS(77)) with current top of oplog/last applied at TS(73)
- We write minValid: TS(77)
- A checkpoint happens. The stable timestamp is 73
- We crash. We startup and do an untimestamped write to the minValid document to update the appliedThrough field.
- The batch gets applied. isDataConsistent will evaluate to false on startup, which will cause us to mark the image as invalid.
We should have CheckReplDBHash avoid failing in the case where both:
- The inconsistency is in config.images_collection and it is due to images being invalidated
- we expect server crashes/restarts in the test