Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- serverStatus.network.bytesOut includes network used to serve the oplog to other members of the replica set
- serverStatus.network.bytesIn does not include network used to consume the oplog from the primary
Therefore, bytesOut includes replication traffic, but bytesIn does not. We should make this consistent.
Other things to consider:
- Make sure that physicalBytesOut/physicalBytesIn have consistent definitions as well
- What about network used to move chunks?
- How to account for sharded $lookup
- How to account for $searchBeta