FTDC timeseries data for both the recording and playback phases:
- A-C: record phase
- A-B: 8 threads each inserting 500 k empty documents into a single collection in batches of 1000
- B-C: 1 thread doing a collection scan
- D-G: playback phase
- D-F: inserts - playback of A-B. Note how the rate of inserts drops about halfway through, by about a factor of 2, and the inserts don't end until F, overlapping the reads, unlike during the record phase
- E-G: reads - playbck of B-C. Note that this appears to begin at about the right time corresponding to B during the recording, but unlike during the recording, on playback this begins before the inserts have ended.
- H-I: unexpected second playback (