Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.2.1
Sprint:Iteration Nectarine, Iteration Orange
As a user,
I want to see that a connection is active in the connect screen
So that I am reassured that I connect to the right cluster
- When I open the overview/connect screen, if a connection is active, we display "Connected to [hostname:port]
- When I open the overview/connect screen, if no connection is active, we display "Not connected"
- When I open the overview/connect screen and no connection is active, once I connect to a server/cluster we display "Connected to [hostname:port]. Careful with the port when we are connecting with SRV records as it might be wrong (
- When a connection is active, I have an entry point to rename the connection
- Design works well with both dark and light themes
- If I connect with the connection string without passing through the overview/connect screen, do we want to open the overview/connect screen once connected?
- If there are no active connections when I open the connect screen, do we want to just show nothing or do we want to show "Not connected"?