As a user,
I want the ability to edit documents from the collection view
So that when I am looking at a collection I can quickly make changes to the documents without having to go through playgrounds
- Documents in the collection view have a code lens to access the editing functionality
- By clicking on the code lens, the user is taken to a new editable version of the document, displayed in EJSON
- When the document is saved (Cmd/Ctrl + S or with the menu), the document is updated to reflect the changes that were made
- When the document is saved, a notification informs the user that the change has been saved in MongoDB.
- When the update results in an error, the user is notified.
- It's possible to make edits to a document and save it more than once.
|Event Name||Fired when...||Properties||Property Values|
|Document Edited||... user decides to edit a document from a code lens||source||collectionview|
|Document Updated||... edits to the document are saved||source