Type: Build Failure
Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
With this change, the committed prepared updates are written to the data store to ease the cache pressure. Along with the above change, there are a couple of fixes done to use the proper durable timestamp in the history store updates.
- Do not yet enable the Python prepare test.
- Remove unused code.
- Removed unused code.
- Merge fixes and use the same variable notation of start/stop durable timestamps
- Some fixes to use the proper durable timestamp
- clang analyzer fixes
- Remove some fixes that are covered already
- Revert the changes from of ticket 5978
- reorganize the durable timestamp selection and comments update
- Save durable timestamp for history store update and other changes
- Don't set selected update to NULL even if it is globally visible
- Remove a double assignment that is not needed
- Variable declaration rearrangements and additional asserts
- Mask the clang analyzer output as it was masked earlier also
Co-authored-by: Haribabu Kommi <firstname.lastname@example.org> | 15 Apr 20 22:40 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event: