Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Figure out basic Genny configuration and execution steps so we can use it for testing the impact of removing eMRCf. For basic setup we should be able to:
- Run an existing (simple) Genny test on a standard 3-node replica set
- Repeat the above with a PSA replica set.
- Disable either the primary or the secondary in the replica set
- Collect and view FTDC data and storage utilization data from Genny during a basic run.
Notes about these items:
- Genny just runs on DSI. So setting up the PSA replica set (#2) will entail passing the appropriate configuration information to DSI.
- #3 will be enabled by TIG-2658. But it may be easier to do the work for that ourselves rather than waiting a month for the tools/infrastructure folks to get to it.
- Possibly the storage utilization data we need (#4) is already part of FTDC.