Ensure any new functionality is designed for extensibility.
This work should include the following new features:
- Be able to accept configuration options read from a file:
- Add a new arg -f followed by the filename of the configuration to parse
- See below for the file format
- Enable or disable logging.
- add enable_logging to the test configuration
- log=(enabled=true/false) needs to be inserted in the database configuration when wiredtiger_open is called
The configurations provided in a text file will have the following format:
Indentation is there for readability but is not mandatory. It is possible to have n levels of subconfigs.