Type: Build Failure
Priority: Major - P3
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Backlog
This commit contains my initial attempt at adding support for fuzz testing with LLVM LibFuzzer to WiredTiger. This includes:
- Documentation outlining how to build and run fuzzers, implement new targets, and view fuzzing coverage.
- A fuzzutil library with some common helpers for initializing global state and slicing inputs.
- A fuzz_config target which fuzzes configuration parsing logic.
- A fuzz_modify target which fuzzes modify processing logic.
- Helpers scripts fuzz_run.sh and fuzz_coverage.sh to run fuzzers with sensible defaults and get coverage information (which is useful for developing new targets). | 03 Feb 21 12:38 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event: