Project: WiredTiger (develop)
WT-7989 Compact quits when running at the same time as a system checkpoint (#6961)
- Use condition variable to reproduce compact issue.
- Removed some commented out code.
- Removed the new condition variable from WT code base.
- Reduced number of records. 1M is enough to reproduce the issue.
- Merged two tests together - with stress flag and with condition variable.
- Renamed compact_checkpoint folder to wt7989_compact_checkpoint
- 1. Addressed remaining comments. 2. Added the test to evergreen. 3. Fixed issue when the test doesn't fail with condition variables.
- Added time out to __wt_cond_wait_signal.
- Reformatted multiline comments. | 07 Sep 21 04:12 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event:
Task Logs (make-check-test)