Project: WiredTiger (develop)
WT-8836 Flush objects after checkpoint gen advances. (#7635)
WT-8836 Flush objects after checkpoint gen advances.
- Drain work on shutdown and signal after checkpoint. Update a unit test.
- Typo and turn off verbose in test.
- First pass at python tests and 'sync=off' for flush tier.
- Make sure config is set in tiered13
- Move tiered_storage_destroy after final checkpoint.
- Fix checkpoint to allow flushing to proceed without dirty data.
- Fix python tiered tests for new flush_tier usage.
- Add debug_mode for flush tier calling checkpoint to avoid testing
- Remove some verbose lines.
- Simplify flush generation to boolean indicator. | 11 Mar 22 21:38 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event:
Task Logs (unit-test)