- [PYTHON-358] - Inconsistent handling of safe=False
- [PYTHON-370] - pymongo bson segfault
- [PYTHON-371] - Safe write acknowledgement (getLastError) fails on MongoDB 2.1.x when authentication is enabled.
- [PYTHON-373] - Numerous tests fail when run against mongos
- [PYTHON-374] - PyMongo doesn't properly handle some error objects from mongos
- [PYTHON-375] - Pool tests fail against mongos due to use of db.eval()
- [PYTHON-380] - _dict_to_bson interface differs between Python and C implementation
- [PYTHON-366] - Aggregation helper.
- [PYTHON-367] - Support new read preferences and tagged sets.
- [PYTHON-368] - mongos high availability and failover
- [PYTHON-359] - Python 3.3 packaging
- [PYTHON-214] - PyMongo should replace self.__nodes with the host list returned by 'ismaster'.
- [PYTHON-330] - Tiny optimization in find()
- [PYTHON-339] - Ability to execute database commands on an ARBITER
- [PYTHON-351] - Python Driver uses list.pop() unnecessarily
- [PYTHON-360] - There is not a isValid(object_id) method
- [PYTHON-362] - Provide json helper for Binary and Code types
- [PYTHON-382] - Add check_keys param to save
- [PYTHON-387] - Support Java and C# legacy byte orders for UUIDs
- [PYTHON-388] - Support authentication in ReplicaSetConnection during failover.
- [PYTHON-389] - Work around pure python integer overflow bug in python 2.5 shipped with OSX Mountain Lion
- [PYTHON-393] - Improve output for C extension build failures to include hints for Windows and OSX.
- [PYTHON-394] - The `ttl` keyword of create_index and ensure_index is massively confusing with the new TTL indexes.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.