Major - P3
3.1.3, 3.5.0, 3.4.2, 3.5.1
Windows 10, Visual Studio 2019
The environment and version details are mentioned below
- Visual Studio - 2019
- MongoDB - 4.2.7
- Mongo C - 1.18.0
- Mongo Cxx - 3.5.1
- Boost - 1.70.0
- OS | Windows - 10
I have mongo c and Boost libraries of versions mentioned above. When Installing mongocxx (version mentioned above), it is throwing error "Must be trivially constructable". I have also tried with other versions(3.5.0, 3.4.1, 3.1.3) of mongo cxx which are also throwing same error.
I have followed the instruction mentioned in the links to install mongoc and mongocxx lbraries.
- mongo c - http://mongoc.org/libmongoc/current/installing.html#building-windows
- mongo cxx - I have used both the links but same reuslt
- cmake -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD=17 -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/Zc:__cplusplus" -DBOOST_ROOT=C:\Boost -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=C:\mongo-c-driver -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=C:\mongo-cxx-driver ..
- msbuild.exe ALL_BUILD.vcxproj
- msbuild.exe INSTALL.vcxproj
Building(step 2) ends in errors.