Running on pre RC6 build from (1/20/2015)
We investigated the followings:
1) We used a private build w/ separated heap for WT, On this investigation VMMAP indicates that majority of memory increase happen inside of WT code.
2) We tried to use WT stats, but we failed as the tool doesn’t seems working / usable for this workload.
3) We reduced the WT cache size to 1 GB and observe the execution can pass this threshold.
1) Reduce the amount of load and verify if the memory/resources stabilize (means that evict process is able to keep up 4 threads instead of 90 threads)
2) If the above steps will stabilize, we will consider to find way to tune the amount of evict threads in WT