Minor - P4
As there are these data files full of useful information in the diagnostic.data, it would be nice to have a way built in the server to use them somehow.
I wrote a simple interface utilizing two commands:
To list the available files and
to read the content of a file with the parameters:
- filename : actually the filename of the archive we would like to handle
- skip, limit : skip and limit, skip defults to 0 limit default is 100
- showOutput: turn off data output generation to check filesize in records for example. (see the limitation described later)
- startDate: start date of data output generation default: 1970. január 1. 00:00:00
- endDate: end date of data output generation default DATENOW
Will create shortly a pull request, and would kindly ask for your suggestions, what to change in the implementation. I reused the getDiagnosticData commands structure, together with the ftdc_test implementation to list the directory content, and to parse the ftdc archive file.
The output generation has the generic 64MB limitation, which is somewhere around 600-700 documents/ftdc entries.
The interface is compatible with the 3.2 version of the diagnostic files aswell.