When using the extension mongodb.mongodb-vscodePreview v0.6.10 on Visual Studio Code connected to WSL the extension incorrectly parses the file path of Server Validation Certificate Authority.
Same steps performed on Visual Studio locally (non-WSL) works as expected.
1. Have Visual Studio Code connected to WSL (might require ms-vscode-remote.remote-wslPreview) - read more at Work in Windows Subsystem for Linux with Visual Studio Code
2. on Visual Studio ran in WSL install mongodb.mongodb-vscodePreview v0.6.10 as usual
3. Add MongoDB Connection
4. On General tab provide: Hostname, Username, Password.
5. Under SSL/TLS tab pick SSL: Server Validation
6. Pick Certificate Authority with file picker (the file picker differs on WSL and locally)
Successfully connected to <...>.docdb.amazonaws.com:27017.
Unable to load connection: Error: Failed to connect: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/mnt/c/Program Files/Microsoft VS Code/home/lpereira/source/<...>.pem'
Any additional information that may be useful to include.