Reported by Don:
I assume this is your area, let me know if not. I'm attaching a test file – it has two tests that illustrate multiple failures. I wasn't ready to commit this file for other reasons, but I wanted to get you started on these errors.
In test_colgroup_after_failure, the second call to session.create fails, but it will succeed if the call to self.expect_failure_primary() at the beginning of the method is removed.
In test_colgroup_failures, there are multiple errors:
- the first call to expect_failure_primary should raise an exception since the number of key/value formats is less than the number of columns listed.
- I assume that more key/value formats than number of columns is allowed? If not, I'll add a test for that.
- The call to self.expect_failure_colgroup("nomatch:c", "columns=(S1,i2)") should fail, there is no such table as "nomatch"
- Should the call to self.expect_failure_colgroup("main:c1", "columns=()") fail? I thought so, we need columns in a colgroup, right?
- The call to self.session.create("colgroup:main:c2", "columns=(S3,i4)") fails, and should succeed - (probably the same bug as seen in test_colgroup_after_failure).