Critical - P2
Storage - Ra 2020-11-02, Storage - Ra 2020-11-16, Storage - Ra 2020-11-30
format-stress-ppc-zseries-test failed on ~ Ubuntu 18.04 PPC
Project: WiredTiger (develop)
WT-6811 Allow older readers to read behind a mixed-mode operation. (#6091)
- Reinsert values behind a mixed mode operation into the history store with 0 start and stop timestamps.
- Stop converting WT_TS_NONE to WT_TS_MAX in the history store search code, instead fix it up before passing it in.
- Delete all places that we clear the history store after inserting updates as we cant guarantee ordering after inserting an update.
- Remove now unused stat.
- Rename update obsolete flag.
- Ignore tombstones on the zero timestamp search cursor as that may prevent it from placing itself correctly.
- Adding unit tests for various older reader scenarios.
Co-authored-by: Alex Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org> | 28 Oct 20 00:23 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event: