Adding an example that uses column store with weather data and defining a schema to support desired operations (see attachments).
- Define attributes in a weather data record - includes day, hour, temperature, humidity, pressure, wind, feels-like temperature, and location (includes latitude, longitude, country).
- Populate data records with randomised data.
- Write example operations:
- Op 1: Find average data given a location
- Op 2: Find max/min temperature data given a time range
- Op 3: Update temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Op 4: Calculate chance of rain given humidity and pressure
- Op 5: Remove the data for a given country