Investigate why the cache usage exceeds 100%, there were multiple fixes implemented to avoid this situation. Evaluate potential fixes afterwards.
- Creating new evergreen variant "Cppsuite Stress Tests"
- Adding 3 new tests to evergreen: cppsuite-hs-cleanup-default, cppsuite-hs-cleanup-stress, base-test-stress
- Adding snappy compression to the test framework, which can be turned on or off in the configuration for the test this was done to avoid issues with evergreen artifact upload timeouts
- Modifying the way values are generated to make them a bit more compressible
- Adding rollback handling to various portions of the test framework
- Tuning the stress workloads
Co-authored-by: Alex Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org> | 14 Jul 21 22:39 UTC
Evergreen Subscription: ; Evergreen Event: